We are excited to announce that we are bringing claims in-house to offer a more streamlined, efficient, and easy claims experience that puts our customers at the center of everything we do. Beginning May 15th, fleets will have greater access to information and claim status to stay informed every step of the way.
Experienced trucking claims professionals
Our claims team has more than 60 years of combined experience working on claims in the trucking industry. They understand the unique challenges and risks associated with operating a fleet of semis and will provide you with the support you need to get your claims resolved quickly and efficiently.
HDVI claims services at a glance
- 24/7 claims reporting
- Experienced trucking adjusters
- Claims number provided to customers same day when reported within business hours
- Faster resolution of claims
- Direct access to U.S.-based support team and constant contact with assigned claims professional
- Emergency response team at the point of accident and available for post-incident fact gathering
- Quick access to telematics data and video and knowledge of customers’ operations from HDVI fleet services team
Quick response to loss situations and faster resolution
In case of a reported loss, our claims team works directly with a customer’s dedicated fleet services representative. This enables them to promptly become informed of any accidents and obtain immediate access to telematics data and road-facing video, which can be crucial to achieving the best claims outcome. With telematics data, HDVI can quickly access information about the accident, such as the location, time, and speed of the vehicles involved, expediting the claims resolution process and reducing the time it takes to process and pay out claims.
Claims tuned to the needs of trucking companies
Trucking is a challenging business, and that extends to claims handling. HDVI’s claims team brings the right resources into the process to help protect trucking companies and drivers. By utilizing telematics data, our team can offer a more precise account of the accident, aiding in the determination of fault and the extent of damages incurred. This can reduce the likelihood of fraudulent claims and ensure that the correct amount is paid out.
How to file a claim:
Fleets may report a claim 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Submit a claim in the HDVI Fleet Portal
- Submit a claim by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download and complete this form, and return it, along with any attachments
- Report your claim by phone at 708-816-4384